Monday, March 16, 2020

Electrify my Life....

Let me get freedom,this world has sought of liberty every time.I dont wanna know the responsibilities,its weird but its true. Ohh GOD!! Electrify my heart,my golden tooth,my mind,without sparking the inner me.There hasn't been a day I have been convinced.



Destroyed by words,by actions,by others feelings.HAHA!! Good attempt to distress me,though it doesn't require a heavy heart,I am used to it.My life is so much relatable to the soap that slips out of my hand while bathing. My good and simple past is surprised at my present,maybe it is hurt by my actions,my future will be frightened too.People have conscious mind,sub-conscious mind and an unconscious mind ,and then there is mine ; a mind in an unexplainable state,still finding something that had never existed : true love could be...something is fuking it all up and making it heavier than before.




Again It has surprised me; I am in the same time,in the same situation..Fine I cant look at those eyes of mine without a spark of fear.A devious threat?????.... GODAMMN..a normal person(unlike me) will get severely confused,some sort of phobia of reading.Trying to be those rare,paradox,generation indemnifying writers.no!!!...Forget it,I will do it some other time.Meanwhile Going for a bar to electrify my mind,my golden tooth,my eye,my mind and my heart.....
Conclusion----- cut me into some size;I am still here beneath the same sun....but only one problem I just cant look into those eyes without my heart being electrified.

No comments:

Post a Comment