Thursday, February 24, 2022

Birthday Letter


                    




25th Feb 1999 marks the birth anniversary of a great and courageous girl by the name of Tanya Anand. Until 2020, this was just some ordinary date for me having not much of an importance but since I met her, it means a lot for me. Today is that special day. I endure this date so much because today she gets all the attention and love(and gifts😛) she deserves throughout the year. A proper definition of her in prime words would be " A Precious and Rare Angel blessed by beauty and flaming with intelligence". 

As all the good things take a lot of time and patience, I received a worthy reward in the name of her. When someone mentions the gracefulness of the night sky, or someone asks for the "God's Fragrance", my memory nudges towards her. One thing I want her to know, that I have found a rare fish, and I won't let it sail off. I want to sail along with her in the infinite ocean, fighting the sea waves and trailing through its beauties.  

I have to make sure that I stand by my letter, because in the former year I dignified myself to take good care of you and make you happy, but I rarely did that. Rather it went the opposite way. The good old feelings didn't last long. I never wanted any skirmishes in our relationship, but it were started and repeated by me " a lot "  of times. Such mistakes shouldn't have been made and I know you got disheartened a lot by my words. Lucky me that you still trusted and remained calm at this crazy fellow throughout. Perhaps any apology wont culminate this. I will make sure from now to be what a lover truly means, not just an average boyfriend. 


Hundreds of lines need more to be written for you, but this time I would keep it simple and compact. What really matters is that if these few lines make you smile and realize you what you truly deserve. I don't deserve even half of your quality girls : still I will keep boasting myself of this unfair advantage I have received. Tanu, I love you much much more than I did earlier and this endearment wont diminish ever.

Happy birthday my JAAN ---
Yours lovingly (you can give any name) 


 












No comments:

Post a Comment